Thursday, December 29, 2011

Some Edible Christmas Makes



Hi Blogging Buddies,

We were busy in the kitchen leading up to Christmas...as I know you most likely were too.
Here is a few sweet things we made...
The first photo is "Candy Cane Snowball Cookies" recipe found at Jessie's blog here.


Then I had another go at a Pavlova because everyone loved the last one I made so much.
It was delicious too...so light and sweet!


We put together a pre-packaged Gingerbread house.
We had a lot of fun making it and munching on lollies but the gingerbread itself tasted disgusting!!
(I am not a Gingerbread fan...maybe next year I should do one from scratch.)


Hope you are enjoying the break between Christmas and New Year.
I havent ventured back to the craft table yet...still doing some sorting and tidying of odd jobs that I have been putting off.  Will need to get back there before tomorrow though as I have some b'day cards that need making.

Thanks for stopping by,

Alicia xx

Post a Comment