Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Baby Shower Pics


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I am up in the middle of the night...can't sleep...thinking about my friends on the Gold Coast and how much I miss them.  It has been two years since we left there...but I often feel ripped in two when I think about how different my life is now and how much I miss my old friends.

So I thought I would play around with the photos from my baby shower we had a few weeks back when I was up there.  I have used the digital scrapbooking software - Daisytrail to make these layouts.


This was the sperm game we played.  
You had to be blindfolded and then try to get the sperm close to the egg.


We also played a "Guess the Baby Food" game where you had to try all different types of baby food and guess the flavour.  Some were disgusting!!


There was a new baby at the shower...little William...he is a cutie!
A big thank you to Amanda for organising the day.  She did an amazing job coordinating the whole event!  I still havent show you the pics of the lovely pressies I received, but I will get to it one day...

Before I go, I might add this quick card I made for little William and gave to his Mummy on the day with a little present...


And I might link this post up to the 

Thanks for stopping by,

Alicia xx
Post a Comment