Thursday, December 8, 2011

Teacher Apple Cards


Hi Blogging Beauties,

How has your week been treating you??
Mine has been busy.  I have been working every day this week.
Today was my first one off.
I have been trying to work on those wedding invites...I keep thinking I am about 1/3 of the way through, then I realise after another session I am still only 1/3 of the way through.  But I am sure progress will start to happen for me soon!!

I was asked to make some "thank you teacher cards" because school finishes up here in one week.  I used this apple from Meljen's Designs and enlarged the digi big enough to make an apple card.  This first one is my fave.  I am a sucker for red and white gingham...but I only had one little square of it, so I had to do my best with what I had for the other two.

Here is a close up of my favourite.


This next one I still went with red paper and tried to add a bit of black and lace for a different look.


This last apple card I went for more muted greens. 


They all turned out a little bit different, which is nice.
I hope the teachers like them.

Tomorrow is massive for me.
I have to house clean, grocery shop and prepare for a family dinner at my house.
Also I have a hair appointment booked.
Dont ask me how I plan to fit all this in.
I did some house cleaning tonight...but my belly is aching...it means sit down and stop doing things!!  Plus I have to go and get my Dad a b'day present (as the occasion is for his birthday) and make him a card...crazy I know.  I might go and try to get the card done now before I go to bed.  

Thanks for stopping by...I hope your week is not as crazy as mine!!
I plan to pop on over and visit you on the weekend.

Take care,

Alicia xx

Post a Comment