Monday, December 12, 2011

Good news...the invites are finished!!!


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Thanks for being patient with me while I have been an infrequent blogger.  With lots of work teaching and these wedding invites I have been a busy girl.  But the good news is that it is nearly the Chrissie holidays (so not much work left) and I have finished the wedding invites!!!!

I made 46 in total and it was my first go at ever making wedding invites.

They open out in the middle...but I havent put that photo in to keep the invite a little bit private for the bride and groom.  They probably dont want all their wedding details posted all over the internet!

The paper is Bella - Flocked damask and the card is black and cream with black satin ribbon from Big W.  I was really happy with how they turned out.



My Dad's birthday dinner was a lovely night and I made my first ever pavlova.  I was so proud of it I wanted to share a photo with you...


And here is a photo of my Dad with my nieces.


I have a back log of cards to blog and more that need making so hopefully I will be a more regular blogger this week.  Thanks for stopping by.

Alicia xx
Post a Comment