Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Christmas Card Collection


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I have been a very busy girl this week...working every day and tutoring every afternoon and making heaps of card for orders for people.  Only two more weeks till school holls here so I am taking every day they offer me as I dont get paid over the Chrissie break.  I havent had many spare hours for blogging, hence my sporadic blog posts lately.  

Today I wanted to share with you a collection of Christmas cards I made for a lady.  Her criteria was...traditional Christmas colours with black and cream, pearls and lace, lots of embellishments and two had to say I love you with a heart.  I did my best and came up with this collection of ten....










I used a mixture of papers and rub-ons and lots of crinkly ribbon.
I would like to enter these cards in...

and 

I am so looking forward to the weekend.
I have a stack of cards that need making, plus those wedding invites I am still going on.
I will take some pics of the baby shower pressies as some of you were interested in what I received and hopefully blog them this weekend.
I also have to blog my Christmas candy...I have all the bits and pieces, just need to photograph it.  Will be back tomorrow.

Alicia xx


Post a Comment