Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Clean, Simple and Cheery Card


Good morning!

Happy Tuesday to you all!

Do you like honey? Our family LOVES it.  My uncle is a bee keeper and gives us the best, yummiest honey ever!!

I am sharing a Clean, Simple and Cheery card today I made to give to my Aunt and Uncle to remind them how much we appreciate their honey.

This card was quick and easy to make.  Here's how I did it:
  1. I added the sentiment and clip art picture in Microsoft word and printed it out onto A4 white card stock.
  2. I coloured the image with Copic Markers: Y38, Y17, YR16, E49, E35, E57, E37.
  3. I drew some little dots on the card showing where the bees have flown around with a black pen.
  4. I added Kindy Glitz to the honey
  5. I tied a big, bright, yellow bow.



I must say I am lending towards clean and simple cards at the moment.  I am appreciating more white space. Do you like the clean and simple look?

Just for fun I am linking up at Less is More
There are some gorgeous Clean and Simple cards over there if you want to take a look.

Before you go though, have you considered entering my Gratitude Link Up?  Are you a bit like me and like to practice Gratitude?


Or would you like to check out my Simple Scrapbooking Sketch?
Nobody has entered yet and there is a prize to be won, which I would love to post away to you!!!



Thanks for stopping by my blog.
I hope you have a gorgeous day.

Alicia xxx

No comments: