I hope you are having a beautiful week! The sun is shining here on the Gold Coast today which always makes me smile : )
Do you have a little group of photos from a special event? A birthday, happy memory, Mother's Day??? I had these cute little photos. Ben took them in sequence when I opened my Mother's Day present from Nicky. These little photos warm my heart and I wanted them to have a special page in my Project Life Album. But I wanted something quick and easy...this is what I came up with...
How I made the Layout
1. I chose four matching papers
2. I chose four photos
3. I layered the photos onto 3x4 cards (2 per photo).
4. I chose to add doilies to two of the layered photos.
5. I added a couple of embellishments and a hand-written title.
6. I drew on borders with a white gel pen.
I did this beside the TV with Nicholas watching me do it. It was easy and quick! I slipped it in to my Project Life Album as a feature page to celebrate Mother's Day.
The products I used are:
- Dreamy Paper Pad 6x6 Heidi Swapp
- Project Life 3x4 cards but I cant remember exactly what kit they come from.
- Heidi Swapp Hello Today Flair Embellishments
- Heidi Swapp Dreamy Ephemera
- Heidi Swapp Happy Chipboard stickers.
Thanks for visiting my blog,