Friday, July 11, 2014

My Latest Publication


Hello!

I have a set of Ten Quick Cards to share today. These cards were published in Australian Cardmaking Stamping and Papercraft Magazine Volume 20 Number 9. This magazine was on sale last month, but I actually made these cards about a year ago. They came together very quickly and easily using Kaisercraft Lavender Haze paper pad and matching collectables and a bit of lace from my stash.  I remember making them in the car while Nicky was having a sleep. I LOVE making sets of cards. Gone are the days where I sit down to make one card.  I much prefer to make a set of them now. But I have to be inspired by products and a purpose.  I am always on the look out for yummy products to catch my eye.

Have you noticed on my blog that I now have a Publications Page? I finally went through and photographed all the sets of cards I have had published from the magazines and set them up here.  Many of them have never been blogged before so it is worth a look!

I am trying something new and exciting on my blog tomorrow, so pop back then and join in the fun!

Happy Friday,
Alicia xx

No comments: