Monday, July 7, 2014

The Monday Message


Good morning, and happy Monday!

During my busy week last week with my Mum, Sister and her three kids staying with us for a holiday I was thinking about enjoying the moments.

We had so many lovely special moments together with our children playing and enjoying new experiences.  This photo of them on the beach was one of them.

I got to thinking, each moment is a precious gift and things will never be exactly the same as they are right now, so enjoy it! Often when I see a special moment I like to take a photo.  Because once that moment has gone, the photo turns it into a special memory.

So my quote for this week is about taking a breath and enjoying the moment.  Then consider snapping a photo and preserving a feeling or emotion as a memory.

I hope you have a beautiful week.

Alicia xxx

No comments: