Saturday, November 8, 2014

A Wedding Card for a Friend

Gold, Black and Cream Wedding Card


One of my friends is going to a fancy wedding and requested an elegant wedding card.
I made about four designs and then finally came up with this one that I was happy with.

It is simply one piece of designer paper matted onto black card.  Then layered onto gold card and adhered to the black card base.  I printed the sentiment off my computer onto the gold card and layered it onto black again.  I adhered the sentiment in the lower third of the card and then I added two gold embellishments.

Very simple, but elegant.

I am busy working behind the scenes on some easy Christmas Designs for a school activity day.  I have been asked to come and make cards with some young students in a couple of weeks. I am busy making up kits.  I think I will have 30 children in the group and I am looking at making between 5 and 8 different designs.  I promise to keep you posted with what I come up with.  They might give you a little inspiration or motivation with your own Christmas cards.  Christmas is only 50 sleeps away now I think!!

Are you making your own Christmas cards this year?

Alicia xx

No comments: