Monday, November 3, 2014

The Monday Message

The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice. Peggy O'Mara

"The way we talk to our children becomes their inner voice" Peggy O'Mara.

A thought for me today... sometimes you can get so caught up in life and yourself, that maybe you forget the big picture.

Arguably my most important job in this lifetime is to look after Nicholas and help him grow into the beautiful person he is destined to be.

Sometimes its easy to let other things take precedence over this important role.

So today, I want to pause for a moment and remember the mother I want to be...patient, loving, happy, a good role model, someone who can be relied upon, carefree and honest.

Like every Mum out there I just want to do my best.  I would like my son to grow with love, to treat others with respect and be able to relate to people.  To have confidence and to believe in himself.  To know what an amazing person he is.

So this is how I am starting this week.  With the big picture in mind.  With what is important.

I hope you have a beautiful week.

Alicia xx

No comments: