Monday, April 4, 2011

50th Wedding Anniversary


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Sorry I have been missing in action lately.
Life has been keeping me from blogging.  There is a lot going on at the moment while Ben and I figure out what we are doing with our lives lol!
But today I have two cards I made for two ladies who wanted 50th Wedding Anniversary Cards.


I went with these pretty gold papers again.
I don't normally use gold on my cards, but this occasion certainly called for it!


I kept the second one quite simple.
Ben of course loves it because he loves the Clean and Simple style.


 I would like to link up to:
Michelle's Make it Monday at Pink Paper Paradise
Michelle is looking for a Design Team so head on over if you are interested!


My candy for this week that I am giving away is:
Cute little Dangling Edwin.
I have bought more EZMount, so this time he is mounted and ready to use!
All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and be a follower!
This is my third candy in about three weeks and it is so nice to send a little something to my frequent blogging friends.

I hope you have a lovely week.
Alicia xx
Post a Comment