Sunday, April 17, 2011

Let's Ink it Up ~ DT Card ~ Stitching


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Let's Ink it Up.  The challenge is Stitching.  I made this card for the challenge and then kept making and making Mother's Day cards...getting up a good stock for the markets.  
I just have to decide which one is my favourite to keep for my own Mum!






Our sponsor this week is Stamping Scrapping

 Welcome

They are offering one of their CUSTOM Spellbinders matching stamp sets to the winner! Value of $19.99. You will have your choice of one of three sets. 

A great prize so get creating and link up your stitching creation at Let's Ink it Up.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Have a lovely day!
Alicia xx

11 comments:

Kerrie said...

Gorgeous Mothers Days cards, so elegant...

Anonymous said...

Oh I think I recognise these stamps Alicia ;-) and they have been put to very good use on these sweet cards...just beautiful...good luck choosing your fave for your own Mum....my fave is the 3rd one with the embossed cream top I think:-)

Fliss said...

Wow! You have been busy! They're all really lovely. The colours are gorgeous and I really love all the detail on your LIIU one.
Hope you're having a great weekend.
Fliss xx

Sammi said...

These are so pretty! LOVE them!

Claire said...

Gorgeous cards Alicia, wow you're on a roll!!
Claire xx

Carol Dee said...

Stunning Mother's Day cards. I would have a hard time deciding on a fave !!! Happy Stamping and Big Hugs...

Merry said...

Oh wow...you certainly did have fun creating Mother's Day cards...they are all beautiful. I do like the stitching on your first card.

Loz said...

these are gorgeous Alicia!! Not sure I can pick a favourite - i love that sentiment! ♥

Cheryl said...

WOW these are GORGEOUS and the colours beautiful!!! I haven't used this set in ages,should get it out!!
xx

Ren-Yi said...

What a fun series of Mother's day cards. Love these...!

Sue said...

These are beautiful cards, I'm sure your Mum would love any of these x