Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Mad For Markers ~ DT ~ YR, RV, BG Colour Challenge



Hi Blogging Beauties,

I took the opportunity to colour one of the "Miss Anya Hats Off" Stamps for my card at Mad for Marker's today.  Sammi has these gorgeous stamps available in her store.  I think they are perfect for little girl cards and teenage girl cards.


The Copics I used are:

 Hair: E47, E37, E35, E31
Skin: YR00, E51
Blues: BG05, BG01, BG10
Pinks: RV06, RV04, RV02
Oranges: YR07, YR16, YR31


You still have 17 days left to enter the Mad for Marker's current colour challenge.
All you have to do is use YR, BG and RV Copics.
Why not have a go...it is fun!!

Alicia xx

7 comments:

Kerrie said...

Lovely bright summer colours... very pretty...

Irene said...

Gorgeous card Alicia, such a wonderful combination of colours. Hugs Irene x

Deirdre said...

Oh Alicia, I just adore this.... what amazing colours. Loved the photos from your florist course yesterday too. All fab.

Carol Dee said...

WOW, this is a very colorful card. Love Anya. A very girly card for sure. :) Hugs...

Sassy Scrapper said...

Wow sweetie your card is amazing! I love all the bright and beautiful colors!
Hugs Bonnie

Lila said...

Hi Alicia,
fabulous card and colouring amazing,I love the image and the embellishments you used.

xx

Cheryl said...

Your card is adorable! I love how you colored this image.