Sunday, April 10, 2011

Florist Course headbands and Corsages


Hi Blogging Beauties,
Just a few pics from my florist course.
We have learnt how to make headbands.
I am not very good at wiring, but I am getting better.
The photo above is my head, but Leona's head band.


This is Tania (lady in my course) modelling her headband.


This is me modelling my orchid head band.
(I didn't get it all finished so am holding it on for the photo.)


This is my orchid wrist corsage.


This is Leona's Wrist Corsage.


This is my tall table decoration.

It has been nice to make some new friends at the florist course and to learn new skills.
I hope you have had a lovely weekend.  
Ben and I went to the markets on Saturday and to a birthday lunch at Mum and Dad's today.
I have made heaps of cards and am very behind in my blogging.
I hope to catch up with it all over the next few days.

Thanks for visiting,
Alicia xx

12 comments:

Kerrie said...

Not only are you learning something different... you are having lots of fun... way to go... I can smell those beautiful flowers down here!

Michelle said...

Hi Alicia

Wow! Looks like you ladies have fun that is for sure.

Your tall table decoration is just gorgeous, well done!!

Michelle :-)

Irene said...

Wow Alicia, these look absolutely gorgeous, you are a talented lady.
Hugs Irene x

Pauline said...

I love these corsages and headbands, they are onderful! I love the orchids, they are my favourite bloom.

may-chu said...

I love it! all the flowers are stunning, but orchids are my favorite, and it looks like you had a great time.
May xx

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful floral creations. I am so behind on cards (and house work) I wonder if I will ever catch up! Hugs....

Merry said...

Oh all these creations are so beautiful. Love the flowers that everyone has used. The orchids in your headband so lovely and I just imagine that gardenia corsage would smell stunning. We have a lack of flowers up our way at the moment due to the rain. Not enough sunlight for the flowers to open. Weather the last couple of days though have been cooler and sunnier.

Tracey Feeger said...

Gorgeous Alicia. Does look like fun and you get a beautiful thing at the end too.
mwah
Trace

Loz said...

oh gosh! these are gorgeous! I just love your headband and that tall table decoration! ♥

Cheryl said...

WOW everything is GORGEOUS,you are so very clever.......well done!!!
xx

Rochelle said...

Really adorable headbands, Alicia! Looks like a lot of fun. :) I wish someone offered a florist course here..

Thanks for dropping by my blog and for your kind comments. I know, scrapbooking or card-making are kind of not as cheap or affordable as I would have wanted them to be, resources are limited. LOL But we try to make do with what we have. What matters is how much fun we get in the process. ;)

Hugs,
Rochelle

Kerrie said...

I can still smell those beautiful flowers. I've left you a little something on my blog...