Sunday, April 10, 2011

Florist Course headbands and Corsages


Hi Blogging Beauties,
Just a few pics from my florist course.
We have learnt how to make headbands.
I am not very good at wiring, but I am getting better.
The photo above is my head, but Leona's head band.


This is Tania (lady in my course) modelling her headband.


This is me modelling my orchid head band.
(I didn't get it all finished so am holding it on for the photo.)


This is my orchid wrist corsage.


This is Leona's Wrist Corsage.


This is my tall table decoration.

It has been nice to make some new friends at the florist course and to learn new skills.
I hope you have had a lovely weekend.  
Ben and I went to the markets on Saturday and to a birthday lunch at Mum and Dad's today.
I have made heaps of cards and am very behind in my blogging.
I hope to catch up with it all over the next few days.

Thanks for visiting,
Alicia xx
Post a Comment