Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mad For Markers ~ DT ~ Pink Baby Card


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Today is my day to remind you about the Mad for Markers current challenge.
The challenge is to use the colours RV, YR and BG.
Only three entries at this stage so you have a fantastic chance at winning the prize for this month!!
Head on over here for some fabulous inspiration from the DT.

I used Copics on my card...but not all the colours for the challenge.
I am missing some yellow/oranges.
Here is what I did use:
RV21, RV23, RV34, RV02, R85, BG10 (outline)

I decorated the inside too.  This card was for a special order.  I used my new swirl die cut again on this card...I love it!  Its a great space filler.


Can I also remind you about the current challenge over at Let's Ink it Up.
The theme is Easter...a great start for those Easter cards...head on over here to be inspired by some beautiful creations!


I wanted to say a big thank you to Jeannie my beautiful blogging friend for this award:


If you have never hopped on over to Jeannie's blog you should! Her blog is updated daily and you will find tons of inspiration and talent over there! She is also a beautiful person.  I have never met Jeannie face to face, but I get her "vibe" through her blog and love it!  Does that make sense? I think you might know what I mean.

I would like to nominate all my followers to receive this award.
So please feel free to take it and re-post it!

For the 7 Things about me...I'm going to tell you about my life at the moment:
1. I am currently working as a casual teacher.
2. It is my birthday next week...I will be 31.
3. Next Tuesday night I go to a Keith Urban concert and I can't wait!!
4. I love my animals and my husband.
5. I have an online card shop www.aussiecardsforsale.com
6. I am so busy at the moment and am struggling to fit my life into my life.
7. I am always trying to focus on inner peace and happiness.

Finally, before I go and try to make some cards, if you havent entered my candy this week pop on over here and enter!

Thanks for reading,
Alicia xx

3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

If you look very carefully you did get yellow and orange on the card! Yellow in the plaid and orange in the flower centers! Whoo-hoo :)
I am so lucky I did get to meet Jeannie in person. Even though Phoenix, AZ and Long Grove, IA are very far apart. Jeannie has family living only about 15 miles from me :) Once a year she makes the trip to visit and we have had a chance to meet in person. FUN :)
When I win the lottery I am heading for Australia!!! Guess I need to play to win. LOL.
Congrats on another well deserved award. Hugs...

Cheryl said...

So adorable,I love that image!!! The papers and colours are perfect for a baby card!!
xx

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Oh oh oh this baby card is sooooooo cute Ali!!!!!!!!!! Looked for some square doilies all over and am so jealous seeing yours *wink*. Adorable card xox

Tammy