Monday, October 31, 2011

October Candy

This post will remain at the top for the month of October.  
Please scroll down for more recent posts.


Hi Blogging Beauties,

As a way of saying "thank you" to my lovely blog-land friends I have this candy available for someone to win.
I will leave it up for the month of October and then draw a winner randomly.

To enter all you need to do is become a follower of my blog (if you aren't already) and leave a comment on this post.

What is the candy you ask? It is the lovely high-quality papers from the Spring Awakening collection by "The Scrapcake".  There are two papers of each design totalling 12 papers altogether and six "Manor House" gorgeous flowers.

I look forward to posting it out to the lucky winner soon!

Thanks for entering!

Alicia xx
Post a Comment