Monday, October 24, 2011

Tommy Taking a bath and a 50th Tri-Shutter card


Hi Blogging Beauties,

Just had to share this cute little pic of Tommy having a bath in the laundry sink.
He really does get that doggy smell about him so a fortnightly bath is going to be a regular occurrence I think.  Luckily he loves it and Ben happily gives it to him!


Last Saturday night we went to my Uncle/Cousin's 50th Birthday.
I made him a tri-shutter card...havent made one of these for ages.
I had this Kenny K image already coloured in my stash and so I just needed to pop her on the card.  I did lots of faux stitching with a white gel pen and did the writing with the white gel pen as well.  It kind of turned out a bit like a chalk board.

The copics I coloured with were:
C1, C3, C5, C7
Black 100
R59, R27, RV13
E51, E21, R20


Thanks for popping on over to my blog.
I hope you have a good week.

Alicia xx

Post a Comment