Sunday, October 30, 2011

Boys Rule!


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I made this card as a special order for a lady.
It was for her son Riley.  She wanted an outdoor boy card.
She really loved it when I gave it to her so I was so happy about that.

I used Prima paper scraps to make the card and some alphabet stickers for the sentiment.
I coloured "Skater Ian" in these Copic Colours:

Browns: E47, E37, E35
Greens: G14, YG06, YG03
Blues: BG05, BG01, BG000, BG10
Skin: E00, E21, E11, E04

I would like to enter this card in the Colour me Creative Copic Challenge - Boys
I have just signed up to this group.  If you are a bit addicted to Copics (like me) you might want to head over and check this out!

We had a family dinner at our place last night.
It was lovely to catch up, but lots of work with cleaning and cooking and then cleaning again.
I think I over did it a bit as my tummy has been a bit sore today. 
(I was sweeping, vachuming, carrying chairs around etc etc.)
I have concentrated on just resting today, and taking things easy.
I will have to post a photo of my belly soon as it is growing and I dont think I can get away without looking pregnant anymore!  Ben keeps saying "its going to get bigger"...which is ultimately true and obvious.  When I am at home I wear leggings and t-shirts.  But for going out, summer dresses are proving to be the most easiest form of clothing.  I have not bought a stitch of maternity clothes or anything baby yet.  But when I was in Target on Friday I walked past the baby section and couldnt stop smiling thinking I am going to get to buy that stuff now!!
Just need to work a little more so I can get some money!!

Hope you had a lovely weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.

Alicia xx
Post a Comment