Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A few little creations and a pretty big announcement...


 Hi Blogging Beauties,

I havent posted for a few days...life has been busy with working and tutoring....but I think the busiest part of my week is over.  When we went to the Mad for Marker's Conference we received this gorgeous little book bound of xpress paper.  It was blank and we happily stamped images onto the pages to practice our colouring.  I thought I would show you a few I have done.

The first one was me colouring the front cover.
This next one is this cute La-la princess stamp.  I have put her on a card since and will share that with you later this week.


This next one is "No-Lines" attempt.  (My first go ever.)  It was stamped in light pink memento ink and then coloured in.  It was so tricky.  Then I practised drawing in the footpath and adding some grass.


This last image was my "Crazy Mermaid" attempt.  I challenged myself to use colours I normally wouldnt, like the darker skin and the orange hair.  Annette suggested I do the scales with Spica pen which turned out really pretty.  She is wild though!!!


Last of all...my announcement...I am having a baby!!
We are very excited as this will be our first baby and we have been trying to have one for so long.  We conceived him/her through IVF and we are 15 weeks pregnant.
Here is a little pic of our baby...can you see him/her??



I have been feeling very well...tiredness is really my only complaint and I am quite happy to cope with that.  Just wanted to share my exciting news with you.

Thanks for popping on over to my blog.

Alicia xx
Post a Comment