Tuesday, February 7, 2012

My First Saturated Canary Card




Hi Blogging Beauties,

This is my first ever time of colouring in a Saturated Canary image.  I have seen them around blog land and I do love them and I love what people do with them.  The cards I have seen are so so pretty... So I finally got onto this image (it is a freebie and you can get it here) while I was having a good read of Krista's blog one day and I had a little play with it.  It is a special card for a special girl turning eleven that I taught in Year Two and will hopefully always call a friend.  This image reminds me of her..


Anyway, the challenge over at the Saturated Canary Blog is to use Pink, Red and White.  So I kept to those three colours when colouring (apart from her hair and eyes of course).  

The Copics I used are:

Hair: E33, E31, Y21
Skin: E00, E21, E11
Reds and Pinks: R20, R22, R27 and R29
Whites: C1, C0
Eyes: B05, BG01

I hope to colour her up again and get a bit more practice with her and go shopping for some other lovely Saturated Canary images soon!

I hope you have a great day : )

Alicia xx
Post a Comment