Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Red and a Pink Blush Babette



Hi Copic Lovers,

I hope you are having a lovely weekend.  My weekend is flying by!
I have made two cards for our current challenge at Mad for Markers which is to use R and RV colours.  I have used Blush Babette again which can be purchased at the Mad for Markers Store here.


For the first card I used:
Reds: R20, R22 and R29
Hair: Y17, Y15, Y11
Skin: E00, E11


For the second card I used exactly the same hair and skin colours 
but I changed the reds to pinks:
RV06, RV04 and RV02.


I have a tutorial on how I colour Blush Babette here if you are interested.

If you havent linked up a creation yet, please head over to Mad for Markers Monthly Challenge Blog  and do so.  We would love to see your colouring with the RV and R Copics.  Please list the colours you use so we can all learn new colour combinations. 

I havent posted for a few days.  I have been back at work casual teaching and tutoring and yesterday Ben and I went to our first parenting course and learnt all about child birth.  It has been a big week.  Today I hope to catch up on some housework.

I hope you are having a lovely weekend,
thank you for stopping by.

Alicia xx

P.S I would like to enter these two cards into the Dimension Challenge at Farm Fresh Challenge Blog and The Stitching Challenge at Farm Fresh Challenge Blog.  The things I used to add dimension were 3D tape, split pins, ribbon, stitching, flowers and diamantes.
Post a Comment