Monday, February 6, 2012

Some Cards and a Baby Bump Photo


Hi Blogging Beauties,

I hope you had a nice weekend.  The last few days disappeared in a flash for me...Ben has been on the computer a lot editing his thousands of photos he has been taking so I have been working on other things...My Project Life for one.  I am already up to May for 2010!  I have taken a video on my 2011 one, just have to edit it as I dont really want to hear the sound of my voice.  It is on my to-do list so hopefully I can blog that soon.  Tutoring started up again last week...I re-set up my tutoring room and have started getting my head back into school stuff.  I have my first casual teaching day for the year on Friday so naturally I had a casual teaching night mare last night.  This always happens to me! I wont go into the details, just let me assure it was an awful dream!

Anyway I thought I would share some cards and projects I havent shared yet that are sitting on my computer patiently waiting.  First up is an engagement card I made for my MIL to give to my Brother in law and his new fiancĂ©e: Scott and Bec.


Secondly a card I made for a male 60th.  It was hard to photograph.


This photo is a bit better.


Thirdly a card I coloured for my Dad to give my Mum for her birthday.  My Mum went to Melbourne for the tennis back in January so he requested a card with a tennis girl and some suitcases.  This is what I came up with.  My Mum has red hair so I coloured the girl with red hair and her fave colour is blue, hence all the blue everywhere.  Anyway she loved the card.  My Dad drew a little tractor on the hill - that was him staying home and farming while Mum went off to the tennis!


So Ben has been snapping away with the camera.  Honey, Ellie, Tommy and I have all be the subjects of numerous photo shoots.  I did try to get a nice baby bump photo to share with you seeing I am now 30 weeks pregnant.  This is the best we have at the moment...


As you can see the "bump" is growing and is moving around quite a bit.
Only ten or so weeks to go now...I am getting pretty excited!  I cant wait to meet him or her.  (But I still think its a him.)  Well I better get on with my long to-do list.  I hope you have a beautiful day today.  Thanks for stopping by.

Alicia xx
Post a Comment