Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Combined Challenge on my Birthday

Well today is my 29th birthday and I have had a lovely day. Lots of phonecalls and messages from family and friends in the morning and this afternoon, the house to myself and plenty of time for card-making!




I have combined the Little Paper Shop colour challenge using the colours So Saffron, Perfect Plum and Certainly Celery with the Sketch and Stash #8 sketch. I was lucky enough to have all three of these colours. For the Sketch and Stash challenge my newest stash (that I have never used before) is my new Stampin' Up stamp "A kind word" you can find this stamp set in the new catalogue. I also used my neglected "Leaves Awash" jumbo roller from the 2007-2008 catalogue. I wanted to keep this card nice and simple and fresh looking without too many embellishments. I coloured the girl using my stampin' write markers. The colours chosen by Little paper Shop go beautifully together and the sketch was flexible and easy to create with.
Post a Comment