Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter and Sketch Saturday Competition

Happy Easter everybody! Hope you are having a lovely long weekend. Mum and Dad are staying with us for three nights and they arrived this afternoon. I am looking forward to having some quality time with them, eating, sight-seeing and of course shopping (with Mum)! Hope the Easter Bunny has visited your house! The children in my class spoiled me with lots of yummy chocolates so we have began to eat our way through those eggs.


I attempted the Saturday Sketch #46 and created this card using Stampin' Up papers I haven't used previously. I actually really love the papers because I think the colour combinations are different to many other papers I have seen. Not really sure if I love the card so much. Tell me what you think...

5 comments:

Kellie said...

I LOVE it! Gorgeous.
Kelx

Cheryl said...

It is gorgeous,I love the DP!!! You really have done an amazing job with this sketch!
Happy Easter!
xx

Joey said...

Hi Alicia, this is stunning! I love the detail the flowers are gorgeous. Joey.x

aardvarkpest said...

Lovely card. I love all the different flowers. Great choice of colour and papers.

Glenda

Gill said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and the fab papers, thanks for joining us this week at SS
hugs Gill x