Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Wedding Card


This weekend we are going to my cousin Kate and her fiance Pat's wedding in Noosa, Queensland. I made them a wedding card following the sketch for Mojo Monday. I wanted to make it a mainly white card with silver to pretty it up. I used papers from "The Alphabet Stack" by DCWV. I just love this premium stack of papers that I bought from Big W. I have used it so much since I have purchased it. My "happily ever after" stamp is from Stampin' Up - a retired set I think.
A busy day for me tomorrow...Parent/Teacher interviews until 7:30 at night...wish me luck! I hope all my parents are happy and kind to me! I hope you had a fun-filled Tuesday...
Alicia xx

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Hi Alicia,
This is a very pretty wedding card. I love the way you can make such a pretty card with only one colour. Hope you enjoy the wedding.
Amanda

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Alicia and very elegant,don't you just love the DCWV paper stacks and so cheap!!!
xx

Julia Aston said...

Cute wedding card! love the star brads and fun image!