Sunday, May 10, 2009

Green and Blue and Thinking of You



Happy Mother's Day to all the Mum's out there! I hope you had a relaxing day with your children and were pampered and spoilt, because you sure deserve it!
Tonight's card was a real challenge for me - working with the colours blue and green really had me tricked and I re-worked and re-worked this card quite a bit. Finally I had to say enough time spent on this one, get it posted and get on with other Sunday-night things that need to be done.
I am entering this card in the Colour Create "Blue and Green Challenge" and the Magnolia Down Under "Thinking of You Challenge". The card is actually for one of the cleaners at my school who has had a tumour removed and is currently undergoing chemotherapy. I have been meaning to make her a card for ages and the "Thinking of you Challenge" was perfect as I have been thinking of her a lot since she has been sick.
Well I am off to get ready for another week...laminating, planning, and a bit of tidying (after I have succesfully made a huge mess with the creation of this card!) all before a hopefully earlier night than usual!
Alicia xx
Post a Comment