Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pink and Girly...




I am always wanting to make pink cards. It is one of my favourite colours and pink papers and ribbons and embellishments seem to be magnetically attracted to me - or I to them. So when I saw the Pink challenge on Stamp Something, I just had to enter! I found a great sketch on Creative Inpirations and thought I would combine the two challenges to make a beautiful card...The photo above is what I came up with. If you can't read the text it says "treasure your birthday". I used papers from DCWV The Sweet Stack and added some stitching around the edges in pink cotton. I coloured the image with my ink pads, Stampin' Write markers and Aqua Pen. I added a bit of Kindy-Glitz to the wings. She is such a cute little girl - I am in love with this stamp...I just need a cute little girl with a birthday coming up...both my nieces have a birthday in the next two months so one of them will probably receive this card...Thanks to everyone who leaves comments on my cards. I love reading your thoughts.
Alicia xx
Post a Comment