Friday, May 15, 2009

A New Digi Stamp




I just had to try out one of my new Digi Stamps - Josh...isn't he a bit cute! I used a sketch from Friday Sketches challenge and had a bit of fun creating this boy card. My husband actually chose these Digi Stamps from Digi Stamp Boutique he liked them and because I need male card inspiration I thought they could be very useful.
I have a busy weekend ahead...I am going to an all-day Stampin' Up party tomorrow. My friend Lucinda has just signed up as a demonstrator so I am taking my shopping list to her house and then a bush dance for school tomorrow night. On Sunday we are going out for Tepenyaki (I think that's how you spell it) at Benihana, one of our favourite restaurants, plus there is house work, grocery shopping and all the rest in between. I hope to make time for some serious card making, so I can feel a pretty busy weekend coming up!
I hope you have a fun weekend planned. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Alicia xx
Post a Comment