Thursday, May 7, 2009

Red, Cream and Chocolate...




I was inspired by the challenge "Red, Cream and Chocolate" at Colour Create to make this card.

I used one of my new Tilda images and paper from "The Sweet Stack". You can't see it in the photo but on the brown part of the paper is written chocolate over and over. I added a red ribbon as the challenge suggested. Yum! How good does the photo look from the Colour Create blog. It reminds me of the chocolate pudding my Mum makes on Christmas night for dessert. Our whole family loves it! But it always tastes best at Christmas...I wonder why that is? This card has a bit of a Christmas feel to it because of the touches of green. I think its a bit cute and it was quick to make. Hope you had a fun-filled Thursday...I am off to do a touch of school work before I go to bed...planning for my literacy groups and my child-negotiated unit. Talk to you soon.

Alicia xx

8 comments:

Cherry said...

Just delicious, Have a good friday. xxx

Rach said...

your card is gorgoeus, a fab colour combo.thank you for joining us at Just Magnolia blog challenge this week. Hugs Rach.xx

Bev said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Love the adorable image and the fabulous choice of papers. x

Beccy said...

Gorgeous card - love the papers and the way you have coloured the image.
Hugs Beccy x

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is so pretty Alicia. A gorgeous Tilda image and your yummy paper is superb. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Alicia,love the papers and your beautiful Tilda!!! I wanted to try this colour combo,not sure if i will get the chance.
xx

Kellie said...

Naw this is just gorgeous! So sweet, love the colours.
Kelx

Chris said...

A gorgeous card and your Tilda is so sweet! Love the background paper, perfect for the CC colours. Glad you could join us this week. Chris :)