Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Delicious Divas Sketch Challenge



Today is a very exciting day. It is the day of the launch of the Delicious Diva Challenge Blog. The Blog is designed and run by Kellie and Kristy in Australia and will have challenges every fortnight. I am very proud to be a Guest Designer for a little while on this blog and this is my first card.

My cardstock is SU Night of Navy and Ballet Blue - one of my favourite colour combinations. The Designer Papers are from SU's Urban Garden Collection. The image is a cute Penny Black stamp coloured in with SU markers - Old Olive, Night of Navy, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa and Bashful Blue. For the background I used ink from Old Olive and Ballet Blue ink pads and my SU Aqua Painter. To decorate I used some jewel brads, ribbon, butterflies and sentiments from my stash.

Why don't you pop on over to Delicious Divas and have a go at the sketch. There is an awesome prize up for grabs! I can't wait to see the beautiful creations everyone will make.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog.


5 comments:

Jeannie said...

What an adorable card!
I will visit the Divas and check it out!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

P.S. Carol Dee doesn't have a blog :(

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, cute image and the colouring is lovely. Anesha

Carol Dee said...

Ohhhh, I like hedgies nearly as much as I like dragonflys! I really like the colors used. Great take on the sketch. TFS, hugs..

Cheryl said...

So cute Alicia,love these sweet little Penny Black images and beautiful colouring!!! BTW Congrats on being guest designer!!
xx

stephanne said...

I LOVE your card, this PB is adorable and it looks so good in the colours you've used. Love the ribbon over the punch, looks beautiful!! I'd like to thank you for the warm welcome on behalf of Delicious Divas on my blog, I appreciate it. Now I must get back to looking through your blog.
Take Care, Stephanne