Monday, August 3, 2009

A Scrapbooking Page, Award and a New Challenge Blog

Well the last two days I have been working on this little project. Scrapbooking just doesn't seem to come easily to me...but I am prepared to keep practicing until it does! Goodness knows I have enought photos to practice with! LOL! I used the August Sketch from Sweetie's Sketches and I used some baby photos of me...sounds a bit self-focused, but I am enjoying the journey of learning about my childhood from talks on the phone to Mum about the photos as I scrap them and I think it is actually quite healing.

I also wanted to thank Linda and Victoria for passing me on the Circle of Friends Award. I saw it floating out there in the blogging world and was hoping it might come my way. Thank you so much for passing it on to me!
I will forward it on to:

Beccy
Lucinda
Amanda
Jeannie
Tomorrow is the 4th of August and that is the launch of the Delicious Diva Blog! I am so excited because it has felt like such a long wait till the launch! I have designed a card for it so why not pop on over and check it out...there are even prizes to be one if you are a follower.
Well this has been the longest post ever! I am off to bed...Hope you had a lovely Monday. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Post a Comment