Sunday, August 30, 2009

Last Father's Day Card


I made my last Father's Day card for the year today (I hope). This is for my Grandfather who lives in Tamworth. He loves a beer so I thought "Jim with Beer" would be perfect. We will be making Father's day cards in my Grade 2 class this week. I wonder what the kids will come up with...I might take a couple of photos and post them for you to see. I am off to go Father's Day shopping today. Dad wants Darrell Lea chocolates and I will try to get some Country and Western DVDs for my Grandfather. Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Carol Dee said...

O.K. no wonder I was confused. I just thought you where making your Father's Day cards well ahaed! Here in the U.S. Father's Day is in JUNE.
I hope you wre able to find everything you wanted, quickly. Have a nice weekend, hugs...

Lulu said...

Great card :)

Cheryl said...

Love it,these are such cute images and you do such a fabulous job with them!!!
xx

Amanda said...

mmmmm, Darrell Lea,great card, love the bright colours.
Love Amanda