Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Christmas Present


I am making a series of Layout pages that will go into frames for my sister for Christmas. I completed the first one today. I know you are going to say "not brown and blue again!" But I promise you this is the last time I will be using it for awhile - because I have had enough after this LO!
I am entering this in the following challenges:
Creative Inspirations - Christmas Gift
Stampin' For The Weekend - Brown and Blue (they will be sick of me over there : ))
Allsorts Challenge - Pearls and Swirls
I used the GCD Studios DP called "Sky Swirls" together with SU DP (the brown with blue polk-a-dots, Chocolate Chip and Bordering Blue card. I used the Cricut to cut out the lettering and the swirl design at the side. I cut it out in the larger size on the chocolate chip and then slightly smaller in the blue. I added blue and white netting, brown lace and the white kaiser flower strip. I also cut some of those flowers off to scatter around the swirl and added diamontes in the centres. The flower sprays have tiny pearls at the ends of them.

I have another three layouts to make by the end of this week. I am going to be busy! Plus I have my friend's wedding to go to in Brisbane on Saturday. You should see the lovely jewellery I bought for myself to wear...I can't wait!

I hope you had a lovely day today, thanks for coming over and visiting my blog.

Post a Comment