Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Second Layout


I made the second Layout for my sister last night. After this I only have two to go.

I used this lovely piece of DP by Heidi Swapp called "Carefree - Strawberry Lemonade Dots". I used some flowers and dot stickers from my SU "Rock-a-bye girl" Scrappin' set, some Barely Banana ribbon and some lace from my stash. I cut the letters and flower in the heading out on the Cricut using Regal Rose cardstock. The DP was so lovely, it meant I really didn't need to add much to the page.

I am entering this Layout in the following two challenges:

Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes

Creative Inspirations - A Christmas Gift

More Christmas shopping for me today I think...and a bit of crafting. I would like this week to last forever...I am having such a lovely time being on holidays, making things, reading my book and having naps throughout the day....I hope your week is enjoyable too. Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Post a Comment