Monday, December 14, 2009

Brown and Blue Together Again...


I wanted to have another try at the Brown and Blue colour Combination at Stampin' for the Weekend. I still had some SU DP cut out from my last card so I used that again too. I followed the sketch from Friday Sketchers and I am also entering this card in the Cupcake Craft Challenge - 5x5 Birthday card. This card is for my cousin Abbey she is overseas at the moment...somewhere in England, so I think she would like a home-made birthday card to let her know we are all missing her here.


I coloured Tilda in with ink pads, aqua painter, SU markers and a white gel pen. I added Kindy-Glitz to give her a bit of sparkle. The ribbon, flowers and lace are all from my stash. The colours used are Chocolate Chip, Ballet Blue and Bordering Blue.


I went to the hairdresser today and started a new book. I am settling in to Holiday mode now. I still have more Christmas shopping to do, but I feel like I am getting there. I hope you had a lovely Monday. Thanks for visiting my blog.


Post a Comment