Sunday, December 6, 2009

Swirls and Glitter


This card is for my Mother-in-law's birthday which was last week. I am seriously behind in my card-making at the moment and so have a lot of catching up to do!
I am entering this card in two challenges:
Cute Card Thursday - Swirly Girly
Stamp Something - Glitzy Something
The DP is Basic Grey - Indian Summer and because I think it is so beautiful, I didn't want to cover it up with too much stamping. I added some flowers and pearls, brlown lace and pink and gold ribbon. I added Kindy-Glitz to the stem of the plant for extra sparkle. The "Best Wishes" stamp is SU and punched out on chocolate chip and whisper white card.
I havent been around to visit many blogs recently but I plan to catch up on that over the next few days. I hope you had a lovely weekend.

3 comments:

Carol Dee said...

A very pretty card, I am sure she will love it. I am so behind on cards. I have not even started Christmas cards, YIKES, hugs...

LINDA said...

This is so beautiful.. Very lovely..
Hugs, Linda

Victoria said...

beautiful card, I adore those papers, the colours are lush. Love how you've made the paper a main feature of your design

Victoria
x