Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thank You


Tonight I have made a Thank you card. It is for one of the Mum's from my class. She has organised a farewell dinner for me tomorrow night. I followed the sketch from Mojo Monday, but instead of circles I used my new Love Heart Nestabilities. I embossed the SU Thank you Sentiment with silver and added some Kindy-Glitz around the edges of the hearts (still a little wet in the photo). I used a bit more of the Indian Summer DP by Basic Grey and Su cardstock, Regal Rose, Bravo Burgundy and Whisper White. The silver is from my stash. I used the cuttlebug to emboss the Regal Rose strip at the base of the card with some silver and white ribbon, leaves and flowers.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Mojo Monday - Sketch
Creative Card Crew - Silver or Gold
Stamp Something - Glitzy Somethings
Post a Comment