Thursday, December 17, 2009

Mini Gift Tags

I have made six little gift tags for the adult presents we are giving to our families. They were made out of scraps and bits and pieces. I coloured the tree using Old Olive and Choc Chip ink with the aqua painter. Then I finished off the small bits with Summer Sun and Real Red Markers. The tree is a GJane digi image and the Merry Christmas sentiment and DP is SU. Ribbons, flowers and brads from my stash.
I am entering these mini gift tags in the following challenges:
My Time to Craft - Yuletide Wishes
Simon Says - Merry Christmas
Dare you to Digi Stamp - Red, Green and Neutral
The Pink Elephant - Winter and/or Christmas
Our Creative Corner - The Holidays are Here!
One Stop Craft Challenge - Christmas Love
Bee Crafty - Christmas Extras
Well, I'm off to do more gift wrapping now...
Post a Comment