Thursday, December 10, 2009

Hooty in Car


This morning I have a card to share that I made for my brother-in-law Jay. He loves cars and this was the only digi-image I could find with a car on it. I am sure there are hundreds of others out there, just not where I was looking! I ended up using "Hooty in Car" by Louby Loo. I think he is a bit cute. The DP papers are from the SU Summer Mini Catalogue - Kaleidoscope. I added Crystal Effects to the car to give it a shiny feel and look - but you can't really tell in the photo. For such a simple card I did struggle with it quite a bit. Probably because it is a male card and you feel reluctant to "dress it up". Someone should come up with a range of embellishments especially for male cards...they would make a fortune.
I am entering this card in two challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - for the sketch, and
Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog - Feathered Friends
This is the first day of my holidays where I havent had anything scheduled. A day at home! Although I will need to pop down and make a better start on my Christmas Shopping. I have a lot to organise. I haven't even put my tree up yet. (I know you will all gasp with horror!) But I wasnt sure if I would, seeing we are moving in mid-January. But without a tree there is nowhere to put wrapped presents, hence I haven't wrapped any! I think I need my tree up to motivate me to get those presents bought and wrapped!!!
I hope you all have a lovely day and thanks for visiting!
Post a Comment