Thursday, April 15, 2010

A cute little sheep card...

Its always exciting when you come across a new challenge blog...and yesterday I came across There's Magic in the Air. What is a little different about this challenge is that they give you a free image to have a play with and enter in the challenge. How cool is that! The image for this challenge is a cute little birthday sheep. You also have to use the colours green, blue and white. I had a lovely time making this card...I originally wanted it to be for my Uncle, but I think it has turned out too feminine...never mind, will just have to make another one!

I used my Cuttlebug to make the green bumpy background, some green tartan ribbon, and some cute little brithday balloons and a present to decorate. Colours are bashful Blue and Gable Green. I am also entering this card in the Creative Card Crew Challenge - Birthday Cards and Totally Gorgeous - texture.

I am loving being on holidays and blogging every day...I really dont want to go back to work next week...I would like to stay home every day forever. After my contract ends at the end of Term 2 I think I will just do a bit of casual teaching here and there. 11 weeks to go and counting!

If you have arrived at my blog through a direct link to this post feel free to scroll up and see my birthday candy on offer. It is my birthday today and I am lucky enough to be going to Mum's for lunch and then out for dinner tonight. I hope you have a super day today!

Thanks for visiting,

Post a Comment