Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Birthday to a special sister...


It is my sister's birthday tomorrow and she makes my life so much more fun and exciting. She has such a positive nature. I wanted to make her a beautiful birthday card to go with her present. Her favourite colour is purple so when I saw the challenge over at Magnolia Stamp Lovers was to use the colour purple, I thought perfect! I also followed the sketch from Pretty in Ink to create this card.
I used DP from the Kimberley Poloson range (which I am in love with), purple ric-rac, lace, ribbon, pearls, prima flowers and butterflies all from my stash. The swirl stamp and sentiment is SU. I coloured with ink pads and aqua painter and added kindy glitz.

This week I am busy preparing for my 30th party which will be Friday night. I have lots to organise. I am going into town today to do the first grocery shop. I am feeling so tired though because we went and saw a late movie last night and I am not sleeping well at the moment...I think once I get some of these jobs out of the way my mind will be able to rest better.

I hope you have had a lovely Easter and I thank you for coming and visiting my blog and leaving such encouraging comments.

Post a Comment