Sunday, April 18, 2010

A card that was supposed to be simple...


My sister asked me to make a card for her to give to a friend...she said "Can you make it look simple...I dont want it to look like I have taken hours to make it." (She loves to imagine she has made the card) I had this image in my mind of a clean, plain card that I would make.  But simple it did not turn out to be...not that it took me a long time to make it, but just that it ended up all pretty and girly...and not "simple".

I used SU stamps (butterfly and sentiment), ribbons from my stash and prima flowers to make this card.  I used Regal Rose and Pretty in Pink ink and Pretty in Pink and So Saffron cards stock.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenges - Flowers and Wings
Stampavie - Butterflies
Cute Card Thursday - Touchy Feely
Stamp Something - Something Layered
The Craft Garden - Pastel Colours
One Stop Craft Challenge - Things with Wings
Our Creative Corner - Beautiful Butterflies

Thanks for visiting my blog,
Post a Comment