Monday, April 12, 2010

Thank You Card


I had a little bit of fun tonight making this teeny "thank you" card. I used CC Design stamps, the little girl and the watering can and SU sentiment from Whimsical Words. There is a Copic Colour Challenge over at Mad for Markers. Well, I dont own copics but they did say use something close. Because it is a competition to win copics I thought they might let my card slide in...if not thats okay, because it was super fun to make this little card.
The colours I used were Blush Blossum, Tempting Turquoise and Pretty In Pink. I coloured with Stampin' Write markers and ink pads. I am desperate to own some copics and have a go with them...and thought I might need to buy myself some for my 30th Birthday.

This card also fits in with Quixotic Challenges - Joys of Spring and Paper Play Challenges - Shiny Happy People.

Hope you get a smile from this shiny, happy girl! Thanks for visiting.

Post a Comment