Thursday, April 29, 2010

 Good evening, thanks for popping over.  I have a Copic coloured card to share tonight.  Over at Mad for Markers they are having a Shades of One Colour Challenge. 

Scott, my brother-in-law just had a b'day and so I thought I would make him a boy card.  He is a uni student so I thought "Jim with beer" would be appropriate. 

I coloured with cool grey Copics.  I was trying to go for a black and grey monochromatic look.  The papers are from DCWV The Alphabet Stack and I added some large buttons and threaded this leaf ribbon through the holes to add a bit of texture. I also did some sewing on the machine for interest and ripped the edges of the paper to give a rough or distressed look. 
Thats about it from me tonight...I am off to finish my packing.  Ben thinks I do not need to take 82 outfits with me to Japan...(he is exaggerating of course), but I say you can never really tell what the weather will do.  I bought a lovely red dress and red shoes for the wedding...will have to post a photo when I get back.

Take care and enjoy your crafting,

Post a Comment