Wednesday, April 28, 2010

 Goodevening blogging buddies...am feeling a little stressed and frantic tonight.  I am organising a Cross Country carnival for school this Friday and preparing for our week in Japan and I dont cope well with too much going on these days...I get all hyped up and buzzing with adrenaline.  Have had lots to do tonight and still another two days of work to go.  Never mind...it will all get done eventually, and if it doesn't then what is the worst that can happen, right?

To calm me down I thought some peaceful blogging might help and here I have this glittery, cute little Tilda to share with you.  I made her up yesterday, or the day before, for an ex-student in my class last year - Kelsey.  She is such a sweet little thing and I thought I would surprise her by remembering her birthday.

For this card I used Old Olive and Regal Rose card stock combined with SU DPs.  I coloured Tilda with ink pads and aqua painters and added ribbon, prima flowers and rhinestones.  I edged the card and papers with Old Olive ink and gold Kindy-Glitz.
I followed the sketch from Stamp With Fun and would like to join in with One Stop Craft Challenge - Metallic, because I have used lots of gold on this card and gold is a metal.

Thanks for visiting me today.  I hope you have a lovely evening.

Post a Comment