Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Renae's Birthday Card


It is my brother's girlfriend - Renae's birthday today. I have made her a card combining the sketch from Magnolia-licious Highlites and the challenge at Magnolia Stamp Lovers and Paper Sundaes is Make a Scene. I found the making a scene part pretty challenging as I hadn't tried this before. I used a Maggie with cherries sitting on a CC Designs fence with a Magnolia background. It took me a few practices to get it right. I would also like to enter the challenge over at Creative Card Crew - Happy Birthday seeing this is a birthday card.


The card stock is SU Real Red and Old Olive. The DPs are SU as is the ribbon and sentiment. Flowers are Prima (I just love these flowers and will have to but more of them asap). I coloured using ink pads, aqua painter, stampin write markers and pencil...a bit of a mixed effort for this card. I added some Kindy-Glitz to the flowers.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Post a Comment