Sunday, April 25, 2010

A Grandma's Baby Card

 My sister requested this card for a friend of hers who has just become a Grandmother for the first time.  Such an exciting time for her friend...and so she wanted to help celebrate.  This card has very simple lines.  The colours are Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose card stock.  The DP and sentiment is SU.  The bear is Forever Friends.
No challenges fit with this card...so I just popped it on in case you wanted to have a little look.  I do love colouring these Forever Friend images, they take no time at all! 
I hope your afternoon is going along nicely. 


2 comments:

Carol Dee said...

I just love the bear. It is so sweet, and makes wonderful baby cards. I like the simple lines on this card. Without buttons and bows it will be easier (less expense) to mail! Hugs...

Loz said...

Oh this is so sweet! Love those rainy days when you get to stay inside and craft! What did you colour this one with?? I love these FF bears too... so quick and simple and CUTE!! Gorgeous card xx