Sunday, April 11, 2010

30th Birthday Celebrations



On Friday night we had my 30th Birthday Party. The night was a great success. We had a bonfire, a spit (roasted lamb, potatoes and pumpkin on circulating cooking machine for anyone who doesnt know), a karaoke machine and lots of people! I promised to show some photos of the night. The "Tarts on Tour" (teachers from my old school on the Gold Coast) came and had a wild time. They made t-shirts for the occasion and we had photos in front of the Big Golden Guitar in Tamworth. The t-shirt has my head stuck on a cartoon cowgirl sitting on a fence.
It was a weekend full of many laughs and excitement. I haven't seen my friends since January when we moved so it was lovely to catch up with them all. There was about 50 people at the party and the Karaoke machine got a bit of a work out. Below is a picture of the bonfire and we toasted marshmallows right at the end of the night.

Its not my real birthday till the 15th...but I have had enough birthday celebrations to last me a good year! I hope you enjoyed looking at the photos.

5 comments:

Kerrie said...

OMG, looks like you all have had such a wonderful time, its great to catch up with 'tarts on tour', when you haven't seen the for a while (LOL) ... now that is one bonfire....

Leigh said...

Oh wow Alicia. Great photos and what an awesome bonfire. Glad you had a wonderful time.

Carol Dee said...

It looks like your Birthday Bash was *Wildly Succesful* So your birthday is TAX DAY here in the U.S. ~ Enjoy the week, hugs...
p.s. Happy 30th :)

pf said...

Happy BIrthday Alicia, looks like you had a fantastic night!

Paula

mckinkle said...

Wow what a fine time you all had! Great t-shirts and how great that so many of your old teaching friends made such a great trip for your celebrations!!

Have a great day on Thursday!

Keryn x