Thursday, May 13, 2010

Belated Mother's Day Card

Now I won't blame you if you are sick of seeing belated Mother's Day cards on my blog.  This is the second last one I promise.  This was the card I made for my Nan.  She likes cats, so I thought this Penny Black image would suit.  I coloured with Copics, used a range of pink and brown SU card and DPs, some lace, ribbon, cherry blossoms and kindy glitz.

I would like to play along with the following challenges:
My Time to Craft - Toooo Cute!
Cute Card Thursday - Someone Special (My Nan)

Life has been very busy the last couple of days...school and planning and trying to get some cards in on the side!  I am well behind in my cards at the moment...lets hope I can catch up over the weekend.  I also have my nephew's 5th birthday to attend and Mum is having a jewellery party...so I think it will be quite busy!  I hope you are having a good week. 
Thanks for visiting me today.

Post a Comment